- The company respects your right to privacy and the confidentiality of your personal data obtained as a result of using this Website and takes all measures necessary to maintain their confidentiality and security, including using generally accepted standards of technological and operational protection against possible loss, inappropriate use, modification or destruction.
Taking into account the peculiarities and threats in the information space, the Company still cannot guarantee absolute protection of your data, but will do everything possible to ensure that your personal data is protected as much as possible.
- For all questions related to the processing, storage and use of your personal data, please contact [email protected]
- The processing of your personal data is carried out in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the Protection of Personal Data”, other legislative acts of Ukraine, and the conditions set forth below.
- If you continue to use this Website and order tickets to an event, you:
- unconditionally, completely and without any changes accept these conditions;
- are notified that this website may collect your personal data and process them using the technical capabilities of the Company;
- consent to the collection and processing of all personal data provided by you for the purpose specified in the Offer Agreement;
consent to the transfer of personal data to third parties (including service providers) in order to fulfill the terms of the contract and provide services;
- provide your consent to the collection and storage of your personal data without a time limit until you request or wish to stop processing your personal data and/or destroy them, or until the relationship is terminated on the initiative of the Company or on other grounds in accordance with the requirements of the legislation.
The company has the right to process your personal data for marketing purposes related to the provision of services through the website, that is, to send you newsletters containing information about current and planned events and promotional offers.
- What data we collect and process:
We receive and store any information that you enter on the website, inform the manager by phone, provide the Company in any other way as necessary to provide services or fulfill contractual obligations to you.
Personal data can be automatically collected and processed when using the website (for example, via cookies). Such information may include:
- the information which can identify you (personal data), in particular, last name, first name, and patronymic, date of birth, gender, mobile phone number, e-mail address
- system files (IP address, browser type, page links/exits and URLs, number of clicks and interactions with the website,
- a domain name, landing pages/content, revised pages/content, device ID, and location);
- profile information (settings, information on search history, information on booking history, and other information) and other automatically collected data;
- other information that you voluntarily leave on the website.
- Data that we collect and process about third parties (Buyers / Customers). If you buy a ticket and pay for them on behalf of or in the interests of third parties, the information you provide about them is also collected and processed by the Company under the same conditions on which your personal data is processed. By providing such information about third parties, you confirm that such third party is familiar with these Terms, understands their consequences and provides your unconditional and complete consent to the collection and processing of your personal data in accordance with these Terms.
- Collection of data from minors. If you are a minor, do not use this Site and leave it immediately. This Site is not used or intended to collect information about underage users, and to disseminate information about the Services to children without the consent of their parents or legal representatives. If the Company becomes aware of the use of the Site by a minor and the provision of his personal data to them or in case of a request from parents or legal representatives to delete personal data of minors, such information will be deleted within a reasonable time and the Company will do everything possible not to save or process personal data. data of minors.
“Cookies” are small text files that may be stored on your computer (or other equipment) the first time you visit a website and allow us to recognize your computer when you visit it again. Cookies cannot in any way affect the operation of your computer (or other equipment) or its data, or introduce a virus. The website uses short-term and persistent cookies that you can delete from your computer yourself. If you are not registered on the website, cookies do not contain confidential information. If you block cookies, some functions of the Site may not be available.
- How we use your and third-party data.
- We use your personal information to provide services; communicating with you on the ordered services and sending confirmation of your booking;
- to provide information on existing or future services and offers;
- to improve the Site and User service;
- to provide answers to your inquiries and comments;
- to participate in our surveys and requests for feedback;
- to resolve claims;
- to resolve any issues that may arise on the basis of or on the fulfillment of the terms of the Offer Agreement;
for other purposes, about which we will inform you.
Payment card data is used to confirm payment for tickets for the event on the website. The company strives to provide the highest possible level of service for you. For this purpose, we may send you e-mail messages about the status of your orders and/or information with a list of events that may interest you on our website.
If you do not want to receive such messages, you can opt-out of receiving them.
- Google Analytics. The company uses Google Analytics, which is a web analytics tool that helps to understand how visitors interact with the website. Google Analytics collects the following data: browser, device type, device model, location, country, city, service provider, screen resolution (on mobile), time spent on the website, language, operating system, pages visited on the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including the user’s IP address) may be transmitted and stored by Google on servers located outside of Ukraine (for example, in the USA). Google uses the information for the purpose of studying the use of the Website, preparing reports on Website activity, and offering other additional services. Google may provide this information to third parties if it is legally required by Google or if it processes information on behalf of Google. Google Analytics cookies expire after 730 days (default) and will remain on your device for that time unless you manually delete them.
- Alteration. The Company, in its sole discretion, may amend these Terms from time to time. The company will post the changes on this website. The Company has no obligation to notify you of changes to these Terms other than posting them on this website. Changes take effect from the date of publication. You agree to independently and regularly check for updates to these Terms. You acknowledge and agree that your explicit acceptance of these Terms and/or your use of this website after the date of the posting of the changes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of the amended Terms. If you do not accept the amended Terms, you must stop using the Website.